Airthereal Air Purifier Ionizer APH260 Review
If you work at home with your windows shut or spend long periods of time in an unventilated office, you can find oneself sleepy, thirsty, and exhausted very quickly. You make another cup of coffee, hoping that the caffeine will boost your energy levels and allow you to concentrate better.
You may decide to change your sleeping habits, eat a healthier diet, and learn to de-stress by meditation… but opening the windows may be all you need.
Most people are aware that cleaning the air in their homes with a residential air purifier will help to avoid allergies and reduce exposure to harmful chemicals that can worsen or aggravate upper respiratory conditions.
However, the benefits of clean, healthy air go far beyond simply protecting lung health and keeping you from suffering allergic reactions. Believe it or not, clean air plays a huge role in maintaining good overall health on a day-to-day basis. Here are six little-known benefits you and your family can derive from breathing clean, pure air in your home.
How Ionic Air Purifiers Work?
Air purifiers come in many designs, and some have the rather mysterious words “ionizer” or “ionizing” on their labels. These are also known as electrostatic air purifiers.
There is considerable debate on the effectiveness of ionization when it comes to purifying air and even some questions regarding the health effects of such appliances.The various ways in which ionization is used in different models makes purchasing an air purifier more difficult.
Some machines, such as pure ionizers, ionize the air but do not have any kind of filter that removes particles from the air. Other appliances provide regular air filters as well as an ionizing capability.
Finally, certain advanced air purifiers have an ionizer as well as top-of-the-line HEPA filters for trapping the tiniest particles, as well as UV lights to destroy viruses and bacteria. These are the top-of-the-line units that have the most effective air purification.
Pros of Using an Ionizer in an Air Purifier
In a nutshell, ionizers produce ions, which are charged particles that help air purifier filters trap pollutants in your home. Ionizers are used in many of our most common air purifiers to absorb particles that would otherwise be too small to filter out.
If you have allergies, asthma, or sensitivities, ionic air purifiers can help you breathe easier by removing contaminants such as pollen, mold, dust, and pet dander, as well as viruses, smoke, odors, and chemical toxins.
Ionic air purifiers, in addition to improving air quality, also:
- Static electricity will be reduced.
- Boost your mood
- Assist in preventing exhaustion.
With so many choices, picking the right air purifier is extremely difficult! We’ll go through all of the features and attributes of the Airthereal APH260, giving it a leg up on the competition.
About Airthereal Air Purifier Ionizer APH260
With the “too good to be true” Airthereal APH260, Airthereal has revolutionized the low-range sector. Airthereal is doing very well for a business that was only established in 2017. With the Airthereal APH260, Airthereal, an American air purifier manufacturer, enters the low-end wilderness market.
This is the company’s first air purifier, as well as its flagship. In today’s Airthereal APH260 Review, we’ll take a look at one of Amazon’s most common air purifiers and see how it stacks up against the competition. We decided to write the most in-depth Airthereal APH260 Review ever to help you learn more about their flagship.
Remembering to turn your purifier on and off on a regular basis can be difficult, particularly if you have other obligations. However, this does not prevent you from breathing clean air. The timer on the device can be set from 1 to 12 hours.
This helps you to maintain control over the air quality in your home while doing other things. Furthermore, the timer settings ensure that you can continue to breathe clean air even though you are not at home.
When you’re sleeping, the last thing you want is anything to wake you up and prevent you from getting a good night’s sleep. This will no longer be a problem if you use this Airthereal air purifier.
This device’s lowest noise level is about 28dB, which is very quiet, and you can rest assured that it will not wake you up while you sleep. Without pressing the sleep mode button, it switches off all warning lights, allowing you to reduce any unnecessary light while sleeping.
Great for Small to Medium Rooms
This device is intended for use in both small and medium rooms. Within 10 minutes, a 190-square-foot space with an 8-foot ceiling can be swept. This, however, varies depending on the temperature of the air and the speed setting. The device’s lightweight nature also makes it compact and simple to travel from room to room.
As a result, if you have a larger home with several spaces, you can use the same device to move air from one location to another.
Power Consumption of Airthereal Air Purifier Ionizer APH260
“Do air purifiers use an amount of electricity?” is one of our most frequently asked questions. In fact, for an air purifier to be efficient, it must be used for a long time. And one crucial criterion for determining whether or not this air purifier is nice is its power consumption.
The Airthereal APH260 consumes 50 watts of fuel, which is significantly more than the other members of the family. However, it isn’t too high to cause your energy bill to skyrocket.
It will cost $18 a year to operate the Airthereal APH260 for 8 hours a day.
Airthereal Aph260 Additional Features
Since the Airthereal APH260 is the company’s flagship, it should have all of the company’s high-end features. Having said that, the Smart Sensor will be included in a less-than-$150 air purifier. The Smart Sensor can monitor current indoor air quality and change fan power automatically based on the needs of the environment.
The Airthereal APH260 has a Sleep Mode that locks the fan speed to the lowest setting and dims all of the lights for bedroom use. A timer will be included, allowing you to set the air purifier to turn off for up to 12 hours.
Finally, the Airthereal APH260 has a filter adjustment LED indicator, so you don’t have to keep track of the date manually.
Airthereal Air Purifier Ionizer APH260 Specifications:
- Filtration: Pre-filter, HEPA, Activated Carbon Filter Combined, Anion, and UV-C light.
- HEPA Class: True HEPA
- Filter Lifespan: 6-8 months
- Maximum CADR: 260 cubic meter per hour (m3/h) or 152 cubic feet per minute (cfm)
- Sensor: Particle sensor (PM 2.5)
- Room Coverage: 380 sq ft with 3 air changes per hour (ACH)
- Manual Fan Speed: 3
- Automatic Mode: Yes
- Dimensions: 21.2″ x 13″ x 6.7″
- Device Weight: 10.4lbs
- Rated Power (W): 50W
- Sound Level: 28-49dB
- Power Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz
- Mechanical filtration in three stages and electrical filtration in two stages
- CADR is high enough to combat light to medium odors.
- Lightweight design with a modern touch control panel
- Reminder about filter changes
- 1 to 12 hour timer, sleep mode, auto mode
- Sensor and display for PM2.5
- Low-cost maintenance
- CARB-approved, with a two-year warranty and excellent customer service.
- There is no separate pre-filter.
- There is no option for a remote control, and there is no kid lock.
- The PM2.5 sensor isn’t particularly reliable.
- This isn’t AH.
Tips to Ensure Safety
- Make sure that the plug fits into an AC power outlet correctly.
- Turn off the air purifier when not in use and remove it from the electrical socket to detach it from its power source.
- If the unit’s cord and/or plug are damaged, DO NOT USE IT. This could cause injury or damage to the unit. To eliminate all dangers, the plug and/or cord must be replaced by the manufacturer or another certified person.
- It is not advisable to use an extension cord. If needed, the extension chord should be the same length as the purifier’s original cord.
- Before beginning the procedure, make sure your hands are completely dry.
- DO NOT submerge the air purifier in liquids or water. This could lead to device damage, electric shock, or even fire.
- DO NOT USE THE AIR PURIFIER OUTSIDE. This gadget is only meant to be used indoors.
- In an enclosed environment with flammable, combustible, or explosive vapors, do not use the air purifier.
- DO NOT USE IN A ROOM WITH TOXIC VAPORS, FLAMMABLE SURFACE, OR OXYGEN TANKS.
- DO NOT stick your fingers or anything else into the air outlet.
- While the air purifier is running, children must be supervised. Allowing children to play on or near the air purifier is not recommended.
Proper Caring and Using
- Before turning on the air purifier, make sure it’s on a flat, level surface.
- Allow 15 inches (38 cm) of clearance around the purifier on all sides.
- To avoid electric shock or damage, DO NOT clean the appliance with water or any other liquid.
- DO NOT EVER TRY TO Fix THIS DEVICE OR ALTER THE AIR PURIFIER WITH REPLACEMENT COMPONENTS OR PARTS. If your appliance stops operating, contact Customer Support right away.
- For this unit, only use Airthereal Pure Morning APH260 replacement filters.
- Refer to the Troubleshooting section of the instructions if you have any issues when using the air purifier. If the issue persists, contact Customer Support.
- Discontinue use and notify Customer Support if the product is damaged or not working properly.
One of the best options is the Airthereal APH260. It boasts a competitive fan power, a distinctive 7-in-1 air filtration system, and a slew of high-end options to choose from.
The Airthereal Air Purifier Ionizer APH260 is an all-in-one air purifier that is not very accurate but is adequate for use in your house as an entry-level air purifier. Its lightweight and sophisticated looks will effortlessly flow into any modern space, and you may take advantage of the fresh air.