Hedge trimmers are useful instruments that allow you to turn your overgrown hedges from the mess into neatly trimmed and looking clean. If you want the best gas hedge trimmer to shape your landscape in a pristine style, we are going to review one of the best in the market today: the Poulan Pro Gas Hedge Trimmer.
You certainly would need to use a gas-powered hedge trimmer when you work on a wider yard or with a landscaping business. You have the ability to cross large branches, but you don’t have to think about slowing down. Keep the gas tank up and you will spend the whole day.
Gas power is losing popularity in the last few years, largely because of the prominence of battery-powered hedge trimmers. I will say that it is potentially the cheapest option for most homeowners to buy a hedge trimmer.
That said, gas-driven hedge trimmers are still there and will still be there for some time to come.
People with very big yards or maintenance staffs can run these machines since they can be run easily and for some period of time without power cords provided that the gas tank remains topped up.
About Poulan Pro Gas Hedge Trimmer
Poulan Pro provides its customers a variety of outdoor power supplies, built to address all outdoor operations. By developing the Poulan Pro range, they have diversified their products and reach a new market. This variety will help them and their clients with the application of one of your products to a great finish.
Poulan Pro Hedge Trimmer belongs to the latest line of Poulan Pro. This is a gas-powered hedge trimmer that is primarily known for its crank engine, which guarantees full cutting potential. Moreover, the durable blades of steel make the item special.
This trimmer is extremely light, you can maneuver it correctly to your preferred location. The advanced technology combined with the hedge trimmer is available. Let’s dig out more of its features!
Poulan Pro Hedge Trimmer’s Quick Features
- You can navigate and use this hedge trimmer easily.
- Modeled with a rear handle that rotates.
- A Dual-action 22-inch blade is offered for the hedge trimmer.
- Created with a strong motor of 23cc.
- The build is lightweight and weighs 11.1 lbs.
- Different options for use.
- Equipped to minimize pressures and fatigue of the user with an anti-vibration dampener.
Rotating Rear Handle
Each garden is unique, meaning that a one-size trimmer suits any gardener who cannot accommodate the needs of each gardener or gardener. Any gardener may tend to his hedges, trees, or shrubs according to their requirements by the use of a rotating rear handle.
The handle has a comfortable grip to control how you cut into your garden at every angle. Additional convenience to this handle makes it simpler and less difficult to complete the job after long stretches of use.
A rotating rear handle is an important part of any hedge trimmer today, making experience, protection, and convenience overall simpler. It is a feature that must be considered by a prospective buyer when buying a new trimmer.
You will probably sacrifice a bigger handle and a lighter machine for jobs that need you to cut vertically.
Poulan has discovered the art of making such powerful equipment with a large engine without the hit of dealing with intense vibrations when it is in operation after intensive researches & construction.
The anti-vibration dampeners make it possible for the customer, without the pressure or fatigue normally encountered as a result, to enjoy the exclusive cutting power of the Poulan Pro hedge trimmer. It takes until the customer has tested and redefined for hours.
As the package is small and only weighs 11.1 lbs, then you will not experience exhaustion and strain.
The Poulan Pro is built with a double-action blade, which makes it easier to cut and complete larger tasks. The blades consist of stainless steel, double-sided serrated blades, which make them much durable than many other hedge trimmers.
Users should expect to slide across limbs of up to an inch in swaths of over 22 inches with this volume of cutting power. This is incredibly powerful and helps the user to quickly cope with these uncomfortable areas together with the rotating rear handle.
This extra vibration control design is, however, a perfect improvement that offers the product a huge selling point to put it above the designs of its rivals.
If you have to use the hedge trimmer to a large extent, consider an anti-vibration design, such as the Poulan Pro. You must consider this option when purchases a hedge trimmer.
This feature is one that attracts the greatest attention for potential power tool buyers, particularly in any hedge trimmer. The Poulan Pro provides a strong 23cc engine to its customers; it features a fully-structured two-cycle engine that makes cutting most hedges fast.
Many trimmer reviews emphasize the ease of use as a primary buying benefit. In order to start, power, and operate this motor, it must be communicated further. This tool not only provides immense data on the use of the commodity but is also very simple and easy to use.
The PR2322 can conveniently cut branches with diameters up to 1 inch as advertised. Is this pledge fulfilled? It seems like this is founded on customer reviews. It will take a bit longer on bigger trees, but it will only cut well.
According to one user, this trimmer can cut a large variety of hedges/bushes from cotoneaster to hydrangea. You can also slash trees!
It is easy to use, but it may be “tricky,” as some people have observed, to start this trimmer. A quick learning curve may be given before you can claim so you can get it easily.
- Product Weight: 11.1 lbs.
- Product Length: 44.75 in.
- Product Height: 9 in.
- Product Width: 8.25 in.
- Warranty: 2-Year Limited Warranty
- Blade Action: Dual
- Blade Length: 22 in.
- Blade Material: Stainless Steel
- Blade Spacing: 0.375 in.
- Maximum Cut Diameter: 1 in.
- Maximum Strokes Per Minute: 3,529 SPM
- Power Type: Gas
- Special Feature(s): Stainless Steel Blad and Rotating Handle
- Start Type: Pull Start
What We Like About Poulan Pro PR2322 Gas Hedge Trimmer
- The high-performance full crank engine of the PR2322 Poulan Pro is perfect for those who need an efficient machine to cut a lot of plants without breaking down.
- And when cutting at strange angles, a rotating handle with a comfortable grip gives more control and eliminates pressure when cutting upright or diagonally. The anti-vibration technology of this trimmer also reduces pressure so that you can save more time and less tiredness.
- Dual-action, stainless steel pins are unbelievably sharp and robust and will not corrode almost as fast as other blades.
- Users also reported that the overgrown hedges can be quickly cut through dense trees, in conjunction with the trimming powerhouse motor.
- The lightweight Poulan Pro PR2322 encourages the use for longer work and makes it an excellent alternative in quieter communities with its relatively quiet engine. For those with surrounding neighbors and lots of plants, it is a great choice to keep this.
What We Don’t Like About Poulan Pro PR2322 Gas Hedge Trimmer
- A 2-year consumer promise is not as high as other rivals at Poulan. While this could be a turning off for others, users have said that parts for this trimmer is not too difficult to find.
- Some users complain that it takes a long time for the Poulan Pro PR2322 in comparison with other trimmers, but this is a small complaint, especially given how well it works when it has finished warming up.
- Some customers say that this trimmer is very big and that it may be difficult to use if you are a smaller individual, but because of its strength, its size is not quite shocking. In comparison, the lightweight of Poulan Pro PR2322 is greater than its length.
Tips When Operating Poulan Pro PR2322
- Enable the motor to warm up until you start to trim.
- Increase the speed of the motor prior to the cutting blade. Run the engine at full throttle during cutting to better output.
- Do not try to cut hedges that have branches greater than 5/8′′ in diameter (1.5 cm).
- Use the big movement that feeds the blade’s teeth over the hail or twigs to reduce new growth. With a slight downward tilt of the tip, the most efficient cutting is accomplished.
- When cutting thorny or prickly growth, always wear gloves. And use a big sweeping motion to break the stumps onto the cutting blade while cutting new growth.
- Older growth has thicker stems and is easier trimmed by the movement of the saw.
- Do not work fast, but work constantly until all branches are cleanly trimmed.
- To even the tops of trees, shrubbery or hedges use a horizontal cutting role.
- To cut the sides of the shrubs, brooks, or havens, use a vertical cutting spot. Cut from the ground upwards
- Prepare storage attachment at the end of the season or if it will not be used for more than 30 days.
- If for a certain amount of time your hedge trimmer attachment is stored:
- Clean all attachments.
- Keep in a clean dry environment.
- Clean and check for damage to all pieces.
- Repair or replace the defective parts with an authorized service provider.
- Keep every nuts, bolt, and screw and lightly oil surfaces, like blade external metals.
The Poulan Pro Gas covers is essentially an outstanding buying potential for all gardeners who are interested in overgrown gardening, shrubs, and hedges. They incorporated such great qualities that distinguished them by a mile from their rivals.
Any of the main features that give this product its originality are the rotating rear handle and anti-vibration design. These considerations are relevant for anybody who would like to buy a hedge trimmer, Poulan has suited them well with a continuously changing market.
Based on the reviews above, we decided to give this product an 8.3/10 ratings.