One of the smartest robot lawn mowers you can find is the Worx Robotic Mower WR150 Landroid. This high-tech mower can be connected to Wifi, and it has an app that you can use for controlling. With the Worx WR150 Landroid, you can customize your mowing schedule, mowing pattern, and a lot more. There are many things to love about this Worx Landroid. The drawback, however, this robot offers limited cutting height versatility. Know if this is the product you’re looking for by reading on.
Recommended for You: Best Robotic Lawn Mowers | High-Tech Machines for Easy Lawn Upkeep
Summary of Features: Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower
- 9” cutting disc. With a 9-inch cutting disc, the mower offers enough coverage to complete yard tasks fast. This cutting width coverage of this robot mower is above average compared to other models in its category.
- For up to ½ an acre. If you have to maintain a lawn with about ½ acres in size or less, the Worx WR150 can be a good choice for you. It has a long-lasting battery life that’s enough to complete maintaining small to average-sized mowers.
- Automatic recharge. The Worx WR150 is a smart robotic lawn mower that can automatically recharge on its own. This model goes back to its charging dock when its power turns low.
- Programmable mowing schedule. Because the Worx WR150 can be controlled using an app and be connected to Wifi, you can program your preferred mowing schedules using the app. It’s a highly convenient feature as you won’t have to set up the robot every time you want to make it work.
- Wifi connectivity. Being Wifi connected, you can use the app conveniently and pre-set your preferred mowing schedules and programs. Not all lawn mower robots offer Wifi connectivity. Some models can only be connected via Bluetooth, and a Wifi connection can offer a large reach when it comes to connection.
Recommended for You: Husqvarna Automower 310 Review | Smart Robot Mower for Easy Lawn Upkeep
- App-controlled. With the Worx WR150, you can download an app to your phone and use it to control the mower. This app is highly convenient as you can use it to turn on and off the machine, pre-set the robot’s programs, as well as working schedule, and get access to the robot’s current progress.
- Worx Power Share. Being included in the devices with a feature of Worx Power Share, you can use the battery of other Worx devices for this mower. This highlight is not only convenient but can also help you save costs as you won’t need to buy new batteries if ever the mower’s battery gets damaged.
- Patented AIA technology. The patented AIA technology lets the robot mow in a random algorithm and navigates narrow pathways with ease and precision. This technology couldn’t be found in other models, which make this Worx model unique.
- Detects obstacles. With cutting-edge technologies equipped including an efficient navigation system, the Worx WR150 can detect obstacles. When it detects an obstacle, it stops or either moves around and finds the best way for its path.
- Can tackle slopes up to 20°. The Worx WR150 can traverse on slopes of up to 20 degrees. This feature makes this model a good choice for hilly lawns. You will not have to worry about the robot falling off a steep area.
- Detects rain. The Worx WR150 can detect weather changes such as the rain. When it detects rain, it will go back to the charging dock and goes back to working on the lawn when the grass is dry.
- Offset 3-blade cutting disc. With a 3-blade cutting disc, this robot mower can precisely and equally trim the grass. The 3-blade cutting disc is 9 inches in width and can be offset.
Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower Review
Equipped with a 9-inch cutting disc, the Worx WR150 Landroid offers a relatively wider cutting coverage than the average robot mowers. This lawn mower tackles areas of about ½ acres, too. The Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic is a smart model that can work on its own without any monitoring. It boasts Wifi connectivity, and you can use a mobile app for it, which you can download to your smartphone. This robot mower can recharge on its own, too. It travels back to the charging dock when power runs low.
Next, let’s talk about the design of Worx WR150 Landroid. With dimensions 24.8 x 17.52 x 8.86 inches, it’s compact enough to fit in tight pathways. Weighing 46.8 pounds, it might appear a bit heavier than other robotic mowers, but this weight adds to traction to the traction. The Worx WR150 Landroid is also equipped with a boundary wire. This feature measures the lawn, creates a path for the robot and gets recorded in the app for future use.
Furthermore, you can preschedule the mowing time of the Worx WR150 Landroid. You can also have access to the robot’s progress using the app. The Worx WR150 Landroid can work on areas of up to ½ acres, as well as traverse on slopes of up to 20 degrees. The Worx WR150 Landroid is one of the few robots that can detect rain. Once it detects rainfall, the robot goes back to the charging station and goes back to working on the lawn when the rain stops.
The lawnmower robot can navigate well across lawns and around obstacles due to its patented AIA technology. This feature allows the robot to detect obstacles and move around the obstacles. With this technology, the robot can find the best path around your lawn, too. The downside, however, is the robot’s cutting height limit that is 1.6 inches. It could’ve been better if the mower has a wider cutting limit for versatility when it comes to lawn needs. Still, the 1.6 cutting height limit is still better than other compact lawnmowers.
Recommended for You: Best Riding Lawn Mower for Rough Terrain | Powerful Machines for Easy Lawn Upkeep
Worx WR150 Landroid L 20V Specs
- For lawns up to ½ an acre
- Automatic recharge
- 9” cutting disc
- Wifi connectivity
- Programmable mowing schedule
- Compatible with all Worx 20v and 40v tools
- Worx Power Share
- Patented AIA technology
- Can tackle slopes up to 20°
- Detects obstacles
- Detects rain
- 9” offset 3-blade cutting disc
Who Needs a Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower
For smart homes. If you have a smart home or you’re building one, the Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower can be for you. This robot can work on its own without any monitoring. It can go back to the charging dock and recharge itself, too, when the power turns low. The Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower is equipped with smart features for convenient use, fast, and a satisfying outcome.
For lawns with tight paths. The Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower can be the product you’re looking for if you have limited storage space. With dimensions 24.8 x 20.1 x 9.8 inches, it can also fit in tight spaces. You can find a spot for its storage at your home and park it anywhere even if you have limited space. It can also easily navigate around obstacles with its compact body.
Detects rain. The Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower can detect wet grass and rainfall as it works. Although some consumers think it’s a drawback, it can actually be a strong point of this product. With this ability, the machine can protect itself from potential short circuits if water gets inside the machine. When the rain stops, the robot goes back to the charging dock, and resumes working when the grass dries.
If you have other Worx devices. With the Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower, you can reduce your costs for buying new batteries. With Worx Power Share, you can use the same 20v to 40v batteries of other Worx devices for the Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower. Not only that it’s convenient, you can also save money and time due to this feature.
For hilly lawns. If you have a lawn with slopes, the Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower can also be a good option for you. It can traverse on paths of up to 20 degrees. It’s a great highlight as most lawns have areas with slopes. With the robot’s weight, it can also add traction for the robot, so it can easily hold on to the ground and avoid tripping off.
Pros and Cons of Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower
- Automatic recharge
- Detects rain
- For up to ½ acre
- Mobile app
- Patented AIA technology
- Great navigation
- Not weatherproof
We hope we have provided valuable information regarding the Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower. Robotic lawn mowers can be expensive, but your investment will be worth it when you buy one. This Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower review can help you determine if this product fits easily. Products like Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower might seem pricey, but you will actually save time and money if you opt for these products. Using the Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower, you can make use of your time for activities with more value, instead of manually maintaining your lawns. If you think you have found useful information regarding the Worx WR150 Landroid Robotic Mower, let us know in the comment section below! We’d love to hear from you!
Recommended for You: Snapper Lawn Mower 560z 5901564 Review | Durable and Efficient Mower for Easy Lawn Maintenance