Whether you’re heading into your first vacuum purchase or wanting to upgrade to a shiny brand new vacuum machine, you’ll want to have the best knowledge and information possible on hand. This Dyson V11 Torque Drive Review will explain if this type of vacuum suit you the most, and if it has the features that are worth looking for.
Dyson’s cordless stick vacuum cleaners like the Dyson V11 Torque Drive are the unique form of cleaning tool that most like to spark heated debates over family dinners. There’s another who can’t imagine life without their Dyson vacuum for every person who would rather invest hundreds of dollars to a different machine or appliance.
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive vacuum is the latest addition to the lineup of strong, lightweight, and popular vacuum cleaners, and it’s still Dyson’s most advanced cord-free device. It was released in 2019 as the end result of the work of more than 300 engineers and 32,500 prototyped components. The model features the most efficient cleaner head and longest-lasting battery from the brand, plus a new LCD screen and a more hygienic interface for bin-emptying.
Dyson V11 Torque Drive Review: Specifications and Features
At the end of this spring, Dyson introduced a new cordless stick. If you’re a fan of Dyson, you know what an upgrade from the company says. They generally tend to increase the suction, increase the battery life, and maybe add 2 additional features. The business is moving closer to the Internet of Things idea with the V11 models.
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive replaces the aforetime model, the V10 Absolute, and takes the world of vacuums by surprise.
Dyson V11 Torque Drive Features
Provides a powerful and efficient cleaning on floors and carpets
An advanced digital motor spins the brush bar up to 60 times a second. To eliminate dirt, it pushes strong nylon bristles deep into the carpet, and carbon fiber filaments collect fine dust on hard floors.
Real-Time Smart Reporting
Effectively monitors system performance 8,000 times a second, then shows real-time reports on the LCD screen.
Three Cleaning Modes for Different Tasks
For a number of activities, three cleaning modes are optimized. Where you need it the proper combination of power and run time.
The V11 has three power modes, each with its own set of uses — auto mode, eco mode, and boost mode.
- Auto mode uses built-in sensors to change the suction power depending on the type of floor, and for most tasks, it was appropriate.
- Eco mode prolongs battery life, and while it has less suction power than other modes, if you have a large house and want to vacuum the entire thing on one charge, it might be beneficial.
- For spot cleaning, Boost mode worked great but was surprisingly intense—if anything, it was too heavy, making it difficult to push the cleaner head around.
Point and Shoot Hygienic Bin Emptying
The ‘point and shoot’ system hygienically and safely expel dust and other debris straight into your bin, in one action – so there’s no need to touch them.
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive and Pet Hair
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive did an excellent job at reducing the amount of pet fur and hair, allergens, and debris around the house. (Even your pets will love it!)
- The cordless vacuum functions as a smaller handheld model or with an upright wand.
- The surface form of the high-torque cleaner head senses and adjusts suction accordingly.
- It comes with eight accessories, plus a docking station, charger, and additional wand storage clip.
- The LCD control panel displays minutes of the remaining battery life.
- Three power settings for quick and heavy-duty cleaning, including boost.
- The filtration device traps 99.99% of dust and debris particles, and cleaner air is expelled
- No-contact point-and-shoot and easy dust canister emptying;
- Weighs just 6.7 lbs.;
- The battery lasts about 40 minutes in auto cleaning mode.
Dyson V11 Torque Drive Detailed Specifications
The Cadillac of Dysons, or rather one of the best Dysons, is the Dyson V11 Torque Drive vacuum cleaner. The high-end cordless vac is the Dyson cordless edge. It surpasses older cordless versions with great features such as longer battery life, a stronger motor, and a “smart” cleaner head that senses various surfaces and correspondingly changes cleaning modes.
Like other Dyson versions, it is also asthma and allergy-friendly certified, making it a reassuring choice for allergic homeowners.
Strong Capacity for Suction Cleaning
The Dyson V11 produces an efficient 185 Air Watts airflow. This is one of the best on the market, which ensures that in your house, the vacuum can clean all kinds of floor. The V11 comes with a motorized brush, in addition to the powerful suction, that spins at an incredible speed of 60 revolutions per second. The revamped blades and the new Torque Drive brush roll that spins at high speed are the results of the improved cleaning strength.
Capacity to Hold Dust
A 0.2-gallon (0.75 liters) bin for storing vacuumed dirt comes with the V11 Torque Drive. This capacity is large enough to allow you to carry out uninterrupted cleaning operations, particularly if your home is not heavily trafficked. The dust bin is a tool for “aim and shoot.” This is a special feature featuring a trigger and a lid that opens to clear the contents of the bin.
Excellent Performance in Filtration
Dyson vacuums are renowned for their allergen-trapping filtration systems. To extract contaminants from the air and into the bin, they use what Dyson company calls the cyclonic technology. The Torque Drive Dyson V11 is no exception. 99.97% of allergens and particles as small as 0.3 microns are captured by it. That means that when you use V11, you and your family are safe from all sorts of allergens.
Dimensions and Weight
We will look at the weight and dimensions of both since the vacuum can be used as a stick and a handheld. The V11’s weight is 6.68 pounds as a stick and measures 50.6 inches in length, 10.3 inches in body height for the motor, and 9.8 inches in head width for cleaning. The device weighs 4.2 and measures 15 inches long, 4.5 inches wide, and 10.3 inches high while in handheld mode (and without any attachments).
Accessories and Attachments
The Dyson V11 Torque Drive comes with different tools and attachments:
- Torque Drive Nozzle – It is the primary cleaning nozzle when using the V11 as a stick.
- Mini Motorized Nozzle – This is used for the handheld. This increases suction when fabrics are cleaned, especially when pet hairs are present.
- Extension Wand – This is generally used while the vacuum is in upright mode, but it can also be used in handheld mode to expand reach.
- The nozzle of crevice for hard-to-reach spots
- Combination tool crevice tool and a dusting brush for cleaning different surfaces.
- Brush for tough dirt – to scrub dusty surfaces with longer and stiffer bristles
- Mini and soft dusting brush for delicate surfaces: soft-bristled brush
- A docking station, a charger, and a manual for users
Taking Care of Your Dyson V11 Torque Drive Cordless Vacuum
Now we know how Dyson can clean any parts of your home, but how do we take care of this wonderful vacuum?
It was fast and relatively simple to clean the Dyson V11 Torque Drive. Most of the attachments also had to be regularly cleaned, and if you need to get tangled hair out of the rollers in both the cleaner head and mini motorized tool, it can be removed.
As far as the vacuum itself is concerned, it’s among the easiest to clean. The filter separates from the handle so that, typically around once a month, you can clean it as needed. A “point and shoot” system lets you dump the contents in one fast movement when it’s time to clear the storage bin.
Finally, if there are any blockages in its airflow paths, the vacuum’s LED screen will let you know, bringing an end to the hand-to-nozzle suction check once for all.
Why Dyson V11 Torque Drive Vacuum Cleaner Should Be On Your Cleaning List
When you unbox the Dyson V11 Absolute, one of the first things you’ll find was a helpful ‘What you need to know’ guide, stuck to the bin so that it’s not missed-perfect it’s for those who want to get straight down to cleaning, as it goes quickly through the three different cleaning modes and how to empty the bin.
The Dyson V11 Absolute is a perfect cordless cleaner that is able to quickly handle both hard floors and carpets. Even if it provides heavy suction in Eco mode, you can make the most of the 60-minute runtime. It’s also worth remembering that the style is totally symmetrical, so if you’re left-handed or right-handed, the V11 Absolute is just as simple to use. A convenient wand storage clip is also available, which makes it easy to bring a few extra tools around with you.
Dyson V11 Torque Drive Vacuum Cleaner Pros and Cons
Here is a summary of the good things about the new cordless stick from Dyson, as well the downsides:
- It offers a strong suction that allows the vacuum to clean different surfaces with impressive results
- Features a Torque Drive brush roll that agitates the most of stubborn dirt and cleans carpets more effectively
- Comes with a wide range of useful tools and attachments, especially for use with the handheld version of the vacuum
- The LCD screen offers easy controls as well as performance and maintenance reports
- Provides the user with a clock count down for the battery’s remaining runtime to prevent unexpected shutdowns
- The unit is lightweight, which provides for easy cleaning especially when using the handheld version
- You need to dig deeper in your pockets to acquire the vacuum
- It lacks the soft brush roll.
The V11 Torque Drive doesn’t come at a cheap price, but if you have it on hand, you’ll be the most excited you’ve ever been about cleaning your house. There are so many cool new features on the V11 Torque Drive that it will be worth the upgrade. You will spend less time chasing dust and worrying about your vacuum’s battery life, and you will have more time enjoying a clean house.
It provides the features that any lover of cordless stick vacuum will want: the powerful brush roll, good airflow, excellent filtration, intuitive controls, 2-in-1 function, a variety of accessories, long runtime, and simple maneuverability. In spite of the price tag, if you have a vacuum, you will find this model a great choice.