The first time I saw a backpack vacuum cleaner, what instantly came up inside my mind is the Ghost Busters. I thought it’d be exciting to try. Instead of busting ghosts, we bust dirt and dust, trap them inside the canister, and throw them to the trash. Backpack vacuum cleaners look fun, but it’s more than fun.
For instance, Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum C2401 is a powerful, comfortable, and efficient cleaning machine. It’s equipped with a chiropractor-approved strap, assuring comfort and safety for the back. The vacuum is also lightweight and quiet.
However, you may not like the vacuum cleaner’s small bag, and it’s usually messy to empty. Learn more about the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 here.
Summary of Features: Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401
- Chiropractor-designed strap. The main complaint backpack vacuums usually get, is its uncomfortable strap. For this type of vacuum cleaner, the harness plays a crucial role in the overall vacuum performance. Good thing, the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 has a chiropractor-designed strap that supports your back. You won’t have to worry about breaking your bones when using the vacuum for an extended period.
- Lightweight. All backpack vacuums must be lightweight, but that’s not the case for all models in the market — not the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401. This vacuum cleaner only weighs 9.2 pounds, which is relatively light. You can use the vacuum for cleaning large spaces, and you won’t feel its weight on your back.
- HEPA filters. The Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 has a filter system that can trap allergens. It’s equipped with a HEPA filter and extra motor filters to assure it can get and keep dust particles up to 0.3 microns small.
- Long power cord. With a power cord of almost 50 feet, you won’t worry about not having the freedom to go around and use the vacuum far from the socket. It will save you time and energy, as you won’t need to plug and unplug the vacuum when cleaning larges spaces.
- Added attachments. A 6-inch crevice tool, an 11-inch turbo floor tool, a 2-inch dusting brush, and a 4-inch upholstery tool, all these added attachments come with the unit of Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401. These tools will make cleaning more efficient and easy for you.
- Quiet. The Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is a quiet machine, which is an excellent benefit, especially if you’re planning to use it for commercial use. You won’t need to worry about disturbing other people when using the vacuum cleaner, meaning you have the freedom to use it anytime you want.
Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 Review
The Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 Review gets fairly positive feedbacks from consumers. People say it helps reduce cleaning time with exceptional suction power. Moreover, it’s one of the few backpack vacuum cleaners with a comfortable strap. The Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 Review surely has a lot of perks to offer, especially if you’re looking for a cleaning machine for commercial use. However, there are a few flaws you should also know about this product.
There are several points we can argue about the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 if it’s the best backpack vacuum cleaner in the market. However, one thing is for sure: it’s comfortable to wear. Not all backpack vacuum cleaners are equipped with a harness that’s designed and approved by a chiropractor. We’d say it’s a massive plus since comfort during use for backpack vacuum cleaners is a crucial factor. If you’re not sure what a chiropractor is, it means, “a practitioner of the system of complementary medicine based on the diagnosis and manipulative treatment of misalignments of the joints.” Meaning, you can probably trust the harness when it comes to your back’s safety and comfort.
Together with the unit, you will get extra attachments for efficient cleaning. You will get a 6-inch crevice tool for cleaning the nooks and corners of your upholstery. More of the great accessories is the 11-inch turbo floor, the 2-inch dusting brush, and the 4-inch upholstery tool. Perhaps, you know which of these accessories work better on the type of surface you clean. Although some comments say, these attachments can be difficult to connect at the end of the wand.
We also like the extra-lengthy 48-foot cord, which allows you to go around and clean far from the socket. It’s an excellent help, especially if you’re going to need the vacuum for commercial use or for cleaning large areas. When it comes to suction power, the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is equipped with an 8.5 motor. We’d say it does a decent job of sucking up all debris size. The Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401, no doubt, is an excellent machine for cleaning bare floors and hard floors, but it’s probably not the best for carpet cleaning. The vacuum cleaner lacks a motorized brush, which could’ve improved its ability to tidy up rugs and thick carpets.
When it comes to filters, the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 has a combination of an external motor filter and a HEPA filter. This type of filter can trap small dirt and dust particles like ash, dust mites, pollen, mold, and spores. With this material, the vacuum’s hypercone filter means makes it an excellent choice for people with asthma and allergy.
On the other hand, the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 has a dust bag capacity of 6.4 quartz. It might be small for commercial use, which means you may need to empty the dirtbag frequently.
The vacuum weighs around 9.2 pounds, which isn’t too heavy for most people. With a back-friendly harness, it might even feel lighter when you carry the product. It’s also worth mentioning that the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is relatively quiet. Meaning, you won’t worry about using the vacuum any time of the day or wherever you are, as the noise won’t disturb people nearby.
Overall, the Hoover C2401 is an excellent choice for a backpack vacuum cleaner. You won’t need to break the bank or your back when you purchase this product. It has powerful suction, and it’s comfortable to wear. However, it may not be the best cleaning tool for carpets, and some people say, the accessories have durability issues.
Who Needs a Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401?
For people looking for a commercial vacuum cleaner. If you’re budget-conscious and looking for a vacuum cleaner for heavy-duty tasks, the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 can be the right choice. It’s probably not the best product you can get for your business, but it can do the job.
Plus, you won’t need to spend a lot on a vacuum. If your business doesn’t require heaps of vacuuming tasks, you can try Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401. It has a reliable suction power, and it’s versatile, too.
For people with back issues. As said, one of the unique features of Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is it’s back-friendly. With a harness that’s designed and approved by a chiropractor, you won’t worry about hurting your bones and joints even for long periods of use.
For people looking for a powerful yet affordable vacuum cleaner. We already said that the Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is on the cheap side for backpack vacuum cleaners. Not only it’s budget-friendly, but it’s also a machine of a workhorse. With an 8.5 motor, it can suck up stubborn dust and dirt on different types of surfaces. It also comes with added attachments that can improve its cleaning abilities. You can get all of these perks for an affordable price.
For people with asthma or allergy. The Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is equipped with filters that can trap allergens. With an external screen and a HEPA filter, rest assured, the product will keep the gathered dust and dirt even as small as 0.3 microns inside the bag.
It’s especially useful for people with allergy and asthma who might experience allergy attacks when cleaning the home or area. Having this kind of vacuum filter can improve the quality of life of people.
Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 Specs
- Weight: 9.2 pounds
- Cord Length: 48 feet
- Warranty: 2 Years
- Filter: HEPA and external motor
- Dust Bag Capacity: 6.4 quarts
- Suction Power: 8.5
- Attachments: Crevice, Turbo Brush, Dusting Brush, Upholstery
Pros and Cons
- Affordable price
- HEPA filters
- Easy to use
- Added accessories
- Long cord
- Chiropractor-approved harness
- Not the best for carpet cleaning
- Small dustbag
Here’s the verdict: Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is probably one of the best backpack vacuum cleaners you’ll find in the market, if not the best. It’s affordable, powerful, and comfortable to use. The main highlight of this machine is the chiropractor-designed and approved harness, which deserves acknowledgment because you wouldn’t easily find that feature elsewhere.
The fact that Hoover took time and energy to work with a joint specialist to assure their customer’s safety and comfort is an impressive move. We also love that Hoover Backpack Vacuum C2401 is relatively light, which most people don’t complain about despite carrying the product on their backs for long periods of cleaning. The machine, being powerful and silent, is also a noteworthy point.
Many powerful vacuum cleaners in the market today will hurt your ear, not literally, but they can be loud. On the downside, the bag is small and needs frequent emptying, which can be a tedious task if you’re cleaning a large area. It’s also a bit disappointing that this is not the best machine for carpet cleaning.
However, you should expect drawbacks like that with this product that you can buy at a fair price. Nonetheless, you will get more benefits than what you paid for this vacuum cleaner.
If you think the Hoover Commercial Lightweight Backpack Vacuum C2401 passed your qualifications as an excellent backpack vac, let us know in the comment section below. We’d love to hear from you!