Best Electric Pressure Washers 2021
I am grateful to be of service and to bring you content free of charge. In order to do this, please note that when you click links and purchase items, in most cases I receive referral commissions. Eventually, I may earn enough to buy a beer or two 🙂
When it comes to cleaning your grim outdoor surfaces under pressure, you have three options: hire some people, rent a unit, or buy one. You can save money down the road by buying your own best electric pressure washers, especially if you use them more than once or twice a year.
Gas pressure washers are also another ideal solution, but the best electric pressure washers will perform just as well as an average gas model for most homeowners.
Electric pressure washers are one of the best heavy-duty cleaning and washing tools available.
That new home look will not last forever, and eventually, years of grime, dirt, soot, smoke, moss and everything in between will begin to invade the walls and surfaces that were formerly pristine.
How does An Electric Pressure Washer Work?
You should know that pressure washers make your cleaning jobs better, smoother, and quicker. It is a great tool to scrub your patios, decks, driveways, furniture for your backyard patio, cars, or surfaces before a painting job. Actually, something that is difficult to disinfect with cleaners and soaps with the daily scrubbing and scouring.
But do you know how pressure washers really work? How does it clean everything so easily and what are the components used in the cleaning process?
It is also important to realize their differences before you make up your mind to buy a pressure washer.
Today, we will guide you through these choices, review the most trusted brands of electrical pressure cleaners and discuss the specific cleaning projects you can do with each cleaning power.
#1 BEST VERSATILITY: Sun Joe SPX3500 Electric Pressure Washer
Sun Joe is among the market’s leading brands of electronic pressure washers. The Sun Joe SPX3500 is one of the best of the many pressure washers on the market. For individuals looking for a strong and durable mid-range pressure washer, this unit is suitable.
The Sun Joe SPX3500 is a modern breed of an electric pressure washer with related items that is changing the game. This state-of-the-art electric pressure washer combines luxury, efficiency, class, strength, durability, and simplicity into an outstanding combination.
Powerful and Efficient 13-amp motor
One of the SPX3500’s most excellent features is its powerful engine. Up to 2, 300 PSI and 1.48 GPM are produced by a 13-amp motor with 2, 000 watts. The machine also has 2000 PSI operating pressure, which is ideally suited to light-duty and medium-duty pressure washing jobs.
The machine can last longer since it is made of an induction electric motor instead of the universal electric motor. In comparison, the brushless induction motor operates softly and at faster speeds relative to standard motors.
5 Quick-Connecting Nozzles
If what you are looking for is flexibility, then you’ll definitely like this unit. This is a very flexible device with 5 quick-connect nozzles as it can be used to perform a wide variety of functions. You have 5 nozzles to choose from, including 0˚, 15˚, 25˚, 40˚and soap nozzles.
In addition, two pressure options, which include 2300 PSI and 2000 PSI, are available. For various activities, set the right pressure and choose the right nozzle. This will help you to save water and avoid wasted time.
The Total Stop System (TSS)
The TSS feature is exclusive to the electric pressure washer line of the Sun Joe SPX3500. When the unit is not in use, this allows it to instantly cut power. The TSS kicks in automatically and turns off the engine to conserve energy to prevent the pump from overheating as you push the button and water ceases running.
This system makes the Sun Joe SPX3500 one of the market’s best electrical pressure washers today. Water inflow will also theoretically cause unnecessary wear and tear after power has been cut.
- Amperage: 13 amps
- Hose Length: 20 ft
- Assembled Height: 36 in
- Maximum Flow Rate: 1.48 gallons/min
- Assembled Length: 16.7 in
- Maximum Pressure: 2300 PSI
- Assembled Weight: 46.5 lbs
- Power Type: Electric
- Assembled Width: 14.5 in
- Rated Flow: 1.09 gallons/min
- Assembly Required: Yes
- Rated Pressure: 2000 PSI
- Brand Sun Joe Voltage: 120 V
- Cord Length: 35 ft
- Washer Type: Pressure Washer
- Detergent Bottle: 40.6 oz.
- Water Inlet Pressure (max): 0.7 MPa
- Hose Connector Material: Brass
- Water Inlet Temperature (max): 104° F / 40° C
What we liked with the SPX3500 Sun Joe pressure washer
- Lightweight and portable for convenient use and storage
- Easy to maneuver with its two easy-to-glide wheels
- Versatile washing with multiple nozzles
- The customizable detergent dial requires the proper amount of detergent to be used for various jobs.
- Long power cord for a wider area to cover
- 2-Year Warranty
What we didn’t like with the Sun Joe SPX3500
- For the toughest cleaning jobs, it may not very efficient.
- This device features a vertical structure that can tip over if not used with care.
Where to buy Sun Joe SPX3500 Electric Pressure Washer
#2 BEST FOR CARS: Karcher K5 Electric Power Pressure Washer
The great thing about a pressure washer is its capacity to thoroughly clean almost every surface so that it does not take as long to complete the chores outside. One that aims to take the cleaning skill to the next stage is the K5 by Karcher.
It is one that claims to be a premium electric pressure washer, and most individuals seem to agree with it so far.
The Karcher K5 Premium is the quietest working electric pressure washer on this list. You may presume that means less control when you hear silence and pressure washer in the same sentence.
Of course, in terms of PSI, any electric pressure washer would have a tough time competing with a gas machine, but the Karcher K5 Premium will compete with most budget gas washers any day.
This pressure washer is strong and highly durable. It is designed to be used without damage time after time and it is a quality that you can rely on to last.
It comes with a water-cooled induction motor that is patented. This engine would further extend the total motor lifetime, enabling the washer to run longer. This cooler would also help minimize the noise created by the washer.
In addition, it helps to save power, helping your use of energy. The Karcher K5 has a pump with an N-Cor. This pump is simple to maintain, is made of robust materials, and over time will not wear away. This is necessary for a product that uses water at high temperatures.
Water Cooled Induction Motor
A revolutionary water-cooled induction technology features the Karcher K5 that circulates cool water across the motor. This decreases the machine’s total temperature, extending the life of the engine.
Compared to other electric pressure washers on the market, this unique device also helps the system to operate more silently. CSA International accredited, the commodity is suitable for the increasing residential usage of the consumer.
- Power Type: Electric
- Handling: Portable
- Water: Cold (104°F max.)
- PSI: 2000
- GPM: 1.4
- Cleaning Units: 2800
- Motor: 13 amp
- Pump: N-COR Axial
- Frame: Plastic
- Soap Injection: Yes
- Soap Tank: Removable
- Soap Dilution: Adjustable
- Nozzles: N/A
- Quick Connect Nozzles: No
- Onboard Storage: No
- Hose: 25 ft, ⌀1/4
- Hose Storage: Reel
- Dimensions: (D x W x H) Approx. 16.46 x 16.77 x 34.33 in
- Weight: 28.7 lbs
- Security: Trigger lock
- Warranty: 1 year
- Made to last
- Durable and Powerful
- Patented induction engine, water-cooled
- Lower use of electricity
- Not too loud
- N-Cor pump
- 145 bars pressure
- The pressure hose could reach 25 feet or more.
- Vario power wand spray
- Spray Wand Dirtblaster
- Can adjust pressure
- Detergent tank
- Consumption of sufficient energy
- Warranty for two years
- It’s a fairly costly pressure washer,
- Possibly unstable wheels
Where to buy Karcher K5 Electric Power Pressure Washer
#3 BEST BUDGET: Greenworks 1500 PSI Pressure Washer
One of the most budget-friendly compact power washers on the market is the GreenWorks 1500 PSI Pressure Washer. The price does not reduce its quality since the washer features a powerful hose and a spray nozzle that will help you meet all your needs for cleaning.
It is simple to assemble and even simpler to use. Whenever you want to set it up or use it for the first time, you don’t need to call a technician.
The Greenworks 1500 PSI GPW1501 is an electric pressure washer that is small yet powerful. It is suitable for light-to-medium duty, home cleaning jobs with its 13-amp motor, and a PSI of 1500.
No Need to Use Gas
If you’re one of the millions of individuals across the globe seeking to minimize your carbon emissions, it would help to reduce the consumption of gas-powered appliances. The Pressure Washer GreenWorks 1500 PSI is electrically powered from your home rather than energy sources.
The GreenWorks 1500 PSI Pressure Washer is convenient to use, small in design, low maintenance, and relatively cheap, similar to its gas-powered counterparts.
All gas-powered were the very first types of power washers ever produced. While these gas-powered washers deliver tremendous strength, a host of drawbacks come with them.
The GreenWorks 1500 PSI Pressure stands out from other electricity-powered pressure washers since it does not burn a hole in your wallet when it comes to your electricity bills. It needs less electrical current than on the market for many other items.
Design and Convenience
Greenworks is famous and this is a prime example for developing lightweight home solutions. It’s a super light, lightweight, and simple model to assemble. Weighing just 18.4 pounds, when working the sprayer wand with the other, it’s easy to hold the washer around in one hand.
- Pressure Rating (PSI) 1500
- Gallons per Minute: 1.2
- Usage: Light-duty
- Amperage: 13 Amps
- Hose Length: 20 feet
- Hose Diameter: 1/4 inches
- Cord Length: 35 feet
- Number of Spray Tips: 2
- Interchangeable Wands: Yes
- Detergent Tank Options: None
- Nozzle Type: Pro-style tips with quick disconnect
- Pump Type: Axial cam
- Assembled Weight: 17.5 lbs
- Water Temperature: Cold
- Integrated Storage: Yes
- Motor Type: Induction
- Warranty: 1-year limited
- The lightweight is a real plus and it is effortless to pick up and carry around.
- Strong enough, but also very easy to use for most residential jobs.
- Incredible current price for a pressure washer of this kind.
- Excellent customer support
- Some problems with the connectors leaking inside it.
Where to buy Greenworks 1500 PSI GPW1501
#4 BEST OVERALL: Briggs and Stratton Electric Pressure Washer
In this price range, the Briggs and Stratton is an incredible new electric pressure washer that revolutionizes what we know about products. The S2000 is the concept of strength, power, longevity, with its elegant architecture, formidable look, and outstanding features.
Powerful Brushless Induction Motor
The Briggs and Stratton S2200 can produce a powerful 2200psi of water pressure with comparatively low noise levels through its advanced brushless induction motor.
Even with limited maintenance effort, the high-quality brushless induction motor is robust enough to last for years. This feature alone puts the Briggs and Stratton S2200 using a conventional motor a few steps ahead of power washers.
While the Briggs and Stratton S2200 pressure washer is more powerful than its counterparts, due to this sophisticated motor technology, it also produces less noise.
Portability and Solidity
From the ground up, the Briggs and Stratton S2200 was built to be among the market’s finest pressure washers. The extremely robust frame of the S2200, made of military-grade steel, often folds apart, making it very convenient to store or move with.
The specialists at Briggs and Stratton have also gone out of their order to guarantee that the S2200 will comfortably fit in the trunk of most cars even when folded.
Advanced Detergent Tank
The incorporated detergent tank makes it much better for power washing. Simply add six to eight cups of detergent to the tank, and the advanced detergent system is automatically inserted into the efficient stream.
The Briggs and Stratton S2200 doesn’t, unlike other appliances that need pre-soaping. At high velocity, everything runs through the system, vastly simplifying the operation.
- PSI: 2200
- GPM: 1.9
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Siphon Hose
- OHV Engine: Yes
- Engine Displacement: 140 cc
- Hose Length: 25 ft
- Cleaning Solution Injection System: Yes
- Thermal Relief Valve: Yes
- Weight: 50 lbs
- Length: 28 in
- Width: 22 in
- Height: 50 in
- Robust construction
- Cleans more easily by up to 40%
- Operates Silently
- A compact and foldable device that makes it easy to store
- Versatile with 4 nozzles for quick-connection
- Integrated tank with detergent for easy use
- Quick to assemble
- A warranty lasting one year
- Users have complained about leakage where the hose is attached
- They are on the same side of the power cord and pressure hose and appear to tangle
Where to buy Briggs and Stratton Electric Pressure Washer
#5 BEST IN EFFICIENCY: AR Blue Clean AR390SS Electric Pressure Washer
The AR Blue Clean AR390SS is an electric pressure washer marketed for medium-heavy duty exterior cleaning . It’s the most efficient of the AR Blue Clean washers S line. For light to medium-duty tasks, however, we would suggest it more, as it may cope with heavy-duty dirt.
Although they lack the power of gas washers, electrical units such as the AR390SS are typically efficient enough for most jobs in the home. They do not need gasoline, oil, or complicated processes for winterizing. They’re also much quieter than gas-powered devices that can be appreciated by your neighbors.
This way, depending on your application, you can change the variable spray patterns from high pressure to low pressure. For example, you can turn the spray pattern to turbo mode and clean with maximum efficiency almost any grime and tough mud areas.
Although the AR Blue model misses a powerful motor at the top of the line, its output is exceptional. The system delivers water at a pressure rate 30 times greater than that of a standard hose with its 3-axial pump. In turn, the high pressure reflects a higher cleaning speed for household chores such as cleaning the patio or your car. The high water pressure rate, on the other hand, often results in more water being conserved at the end of a cleaning job.
Still, you can enhance the performance of the machine by adding a variable spray lance to the gun on the AR Blue’s efficiency.
Design and Build
The key features of AR Blue Clean AR390SS The AR Blue brand is known for its outstanding household machine designs, and this is demonstrated by the AR390SS pressure washer.
Despite the fact that both the handle and the hose are located in the onboard parts of the machine, the machine looks classy from any perspective. When it comes to reliability, it is praised for quality design by AR Blue Clean AR390SS feedback.
- Operating Pressure: 2,000 psi
- Power Type: Electric
- Pressure Washer Water Type: Cold
- Pressure Washer Style: Cart
- Flow Rate Range: 0-1.9 GPM
- Pressure Washer Flow Rate: 1.4 GPM
- Detergent Injection System: Yes
- Horse Power: 1.6 hp
- Volts/Phase: 120/1
- Pump Type” Triplex Plunger
- Pump Drive: Direct
- Piston Material: Stainless Steel
- Hose Dimensions: 1/4 in x 30 ft
- Warranty: 1 yr
- Length: 15 inches
- Width” 14 inches
- Height” 32 inches
- Net Weight: 42 lbs.
- Makes cleaning easy and hassle-free
- Turbo nozzle for tougher jobs that offers up to 50% more pressure
- Pencil nozzles provide excellent power for tougher spot work for hard-to-reach places.
- Fan nozzle gives reduced power to larger and more sensitive areas with less accumulation, such as your outdoor furniture
- The detergent nozzle is perfect for cleaning jobs that need detergent, such as cleaning your car.
- Onboard storage allows accessories to be organized
- Quiet Working
- You may find it heavy at 41 lbs
- If you pull the hose towards you with minimal force, the machine tumbles over.
Where to buy AR Blue Clean AR390SS Electric Pressure Washer
#6 BEST FEATURES: STANLEY SLP2050 Electric Power Pressure Washer
Stanley produces most of the best electric pressure washers on the market, with a very hard to beat combination of function and structure. It is a matter of looking at your specifications to pick the best pressure washer, although there are certainly a few that stand out from the pack. One of them is the
Leak-Proof Connection Enables You to Conserve Water
Acknowledging its excellent ability to conserve water is one of the best bits of recognition we can give this unit. For many earlier models, this has long been a sore point. The Stanley SLP2050 has, however, finally resolved the issue.
In combination with 22mm connections, this unit uses a specially built brass garden hose connector. The aim of this special coupling is to reduce the consumption of water by ensuring that no leakage is possible from the connection. In the long and short term, this feature alone is sure to save you a great deal of money.
5 Different Power Nozzles to Select From
You don’t have to worry about this machine’s possibility of underperforming on a job or overextending itself for no reason. The device comes with a choice of 5 different power nozzles so that for the tasks at hand you can adapt and fine-tune it to perform at just the right strength.
If you’re going to buy the 2-in-1 Electric Pressure Washer Stanley SLP2050, you certainly want to know what you’re getting in the package, so let’s list them right now.
- Spray gun
- Extension Wand
- 25 ft soft, high-pressure versatile hose
- 35 ft power cord with a GFCI plug for auto-reset
- Quick Change Nozzle Soap
- Quick turn nozzle 0°
- Quick turn nozzle 15°
- Quick Change Nozzle 25°
- Adapter brass garden hose
- Nozzle Rotary
- Removable Cart
- Adjustable detergent tank
- Replacement kit for O-ring
- Operating Pressure Range: 2050 PSi
- Flow Rate: 1.4 GPM
- Power Type: Electric
- Engine Size: 14 Amp at 120V/60Hz
- Cord Length: 35 ft
- Hose: 25 ft
- Warranty: 2 years
- Product Weight: 36 lbs.
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 24.41 x 16.38 x 17.2 inches
- It includes a customized mobile cart that helps you to move it easily to the desired location.
- The energy-efficient design helps you to save up to 80% more water than a garden hose while producing 40 percent more pressure.
- The brass garden hose connector and 22 mm connections guarantees a completely leak proof connection.
- The flexibility of this unit allows a number of surfaces to be cleaned from outside walls to vehicles, trucks, sidewalks and dumpsters.
- This unit is undoubtedly a little more costly than other versions, but this is justified by its very large range of features.
- The unit is electric but corded, so if you want to use it for a longer range, you would need to spend in an extra long extension cord.
Where to buy STANLEY SLP2050 Electric Power Pressure Washer
#7 BEST FOR TOUGHEST GRIME: Westinghouse EPX3050 Electric Pressure Washer
You can now fight the toughest grimes with the Westinghouse ePX3050 Electric Pressure Washer built for your easiest and most comfortable cleaning experience.
This electric pressure washer has the strength to scrub away mildew, grease, oil, dirt, mud, rust, and more for all household surfaces with sheer scouring power, providing 2030 max PSI of pressure with up to 1.76 GPM of water flow.
It is designed to be optimally balanced at 16.5 in with a low center of gravity. It utilizes four-wheel steering with anti-tipping technology to significantly improve working comfort and maneuverability.
Using a 13 amp motor, the axial cam pump can produce a pressure of up to 2030 PSI (nearly 34 times more than a typical garden hose) and a pressure of up to 1.76 GPM. A cleaning power of 3572.8 Cleaning Units corresponds to these values.
As an electric pressure washer, a convenient ON/OFF switch will easily start the Westinghouse ePX3050’s engine. With peace of mind, the device is ready-to-use thanks to its 35 ft GFCI cord included.
The Westinghouse ePX3050 features, which are described below, comes with 4 different nozzles, a wand, spray gun, a detergent injection and a pressure hose.
Soap injection: A 0.16 gal tank enables safe detergent handling. You must take note that a soap dilution feature does not come with the Westinghouse ePX3050. Therefore, you do have to make sure your detergent is diluted properly. When a soap nozzle is attached, the detergent will immediately be applied to the water.
Pressure hose: Using a series of handy hooks, the 15 ft high-pressure hose that is provided with the system can be conveniently stored on the machine itself when unused.
Spray gun and wand: Both the standard compact spray gun and its wand can be easily stored in the side hook.
Nozzles: The following table shows the 4 nozzles used in the system, and the corresponding surfaces for and that they are most appropriate.
- Max PSI: 2030
- Max GPM: 1.76 gal/min
- Soap Tank: Yes
- Soap Tank Capacity: 20 oz.
- Hose Length: 15 ft
- Hose Connectors: M22 Quick-Connect
- Hose Type: Easy-Coil Nylon Braided
- Hose Diameter: 25/64
- Quick-Connect Nozzle: 0°, 25°, 40°, Soap
- Wand Type: Pro-Style Steel Extendable
- Pump Type: Axial Cam
- Total Stop System: Yes
- Motor Amperage: 13A
- Power Cord Length: 35 ft
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited (Residential)
- Warranty: 1 Year Limited (Commercial)
- Product Dimensions (LxWxH): 13.5 x 14 x 16.5 in.
- Comes with the full soap system
- Lightweight and compact design
- Robust 4 wheel support
- Simple to move from place to place
- Smooth and push away with motion.
- Anti-Tipping Technology used
- Safety measurements are not specified.
Where to buy Westinghouse EPX3050 Electric Pressure Washer
#8 BEST FOR CLEANING HOMES: WHOLESUN 3000PSI Electric Pressure Washer
When it comes to electric pressure washer manufacturers, one of the lesser-known brands is WHOLESUN, and they sell a 3000 PSI model at a competitive price tag, like most of their rivals.
This is suitable for cleaning surfaces that are increasingly responsive and need general cleaning, such as cars, RVs and off-road vehicles.
Since the detergent does not go through the washer, it has an external cleaning system that often secures the washing machine and jellies the inner parts. This helps you with easy cleaning, even in places that are hard to clean.
All in all, it has rear wheels that make moving in the garden fast. When the trigger is not blocked to save vitality, it closes the siphon automatically and prolongs the siphon life.
It’s very obvious with a quick look at the specs of the WHOLESUN 3000 PSI that it provides all the necessities you’ll need in an electric pressure washer. It has nice wheels, a set of spray tips, a comfortable reel for the hose, and many of the other features you’d expect.
It is also available in a range of colors, and while this is at best a superficial aspect, it is something that in products of this sort you don’t often see.
- Materials: Metals and plastic
- Product Dimensions: 9.84 x 11.42 x 26 inches
- Power Cord Length: 5 meters
- High-Pressure Hose Length: 20 ft
- Voltage: 100-120 V
- Wattage: 1600W
- Rated Pressure: 2400 PSI
- Max Pressure: 3000 PSI
- Powerful enough, such as washing patios, outdoor furniture, asphalt, siding, and more, for most household cleaning work.
- It comes with a range of nozzles so that you can select the stream that is ideally suited to the task at hand.
- Simple to assemble, and in a matter of minutes you can bring it together.
- When a pressure stream is not created (i.e. when you are not pulling the trigger) that cuts down on noise, the pressurization unit will automatically stop.
- Keeping your spray gun in your hands is simple and comfortable.
- Plenty of length of the hose so that you have enough range to run.
- It is simple to use and store due to its lightweight and compact design.
- The high-pressure hosing line is on the stiffer side, which suggests that when stretched, it may have the propensity to coil rather than lay flat.
Where to buy WHOLESUN 3000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer
All pressure washers work in the same way, regardless of their size, application or price. The power source they use is the only real difference between them. It is important to connect electric pressure washers to a power outlet, but they are very light and portable.
The pressure washer power does not mean the amount of horsepower (or HP) the engine of the machine will generate as it is not a direct measure of its actual power. Perhaps “cleaning power” that is commonly expressed in pounds per square inch (PSI) and gallons per minute would be a better term (GPM).
In order to make the device work at its optimum level, various bells and whistles will radically alter the way you use your pressure water, and some accessories are necessary. When choosing one, it is important to consider having an array of features such as different spray nozzles, high pressure hoses and other characteristics.
Safety and Purpose
Every pressure washer has its pros and cons. Try to always use the machine for its intended purpose while using a pressure washer. Also, read the user manual before getting started.
Since it produces dramatic cleaning results, the best electric pressure washers are a perfect piece of equipment to have. It can remove grime and goo easily and safely from patio furniture, decks, a house’s siding, or wash a dirty car.
With a pressure washer, cleanup jobs that require a lot of time and elbow grease with a scrub brush and a garden hose are possible in minutes.